Monday, December 10, 2012

Cute Nativity

Prepared Not Scared






Last year, when I was looking for fun activities for the kids to do in the anticipation of Christmas Eve, I came across this adorable printable Nativity.   I printed it out and used it when we were reading the Christmas Story to the kids the week before Christmas.

While I was decorating today, I came across the pieces from last year, and decided to take a more hands on approach. I laminated all the pieces, cut them out individually and then I put magnets on the back of each piece.  My 5 year old helped me put all of the pieces onto the fridge, so now they can enjoy the pieces and re-enact the story of Jesus' birth on their own.


I can see them using it a lot more, and getting a better idea of what Christmas is really all about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment